miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

Data Protection Can Be Hellish

(I notice a very well dressed woman checking out laptops.)

Me: “Can I help you with anything, ma’am?”

Customer: “Yes, please. Could you tell me about the facial password feature on these laptops?”

Me: “Sure. Certain laptops we carry can use the webcam to recognize several facial features unique to each person. Eye distance, mouth width, things like that.”

Customer: “Well then, that’s it.”

Me: “Ma’am?”

Customer: “The apocalypse is coming.”

Me: “The apocalypse?”

Customer: “Yes. See, the Bible says that when the government starts taking over our personal lives, the apocalypse will come.”

Me: “Ma’am, this has nothing to do with the government. It’s just another security feature.”

(She pats me on the shoulder.)

Customer: “That’s okay, son. I speak to God every day. I’m glad to know that when I’m up in heaven, you’ll be down here burning in hell.”


via notAlwaysRight.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario