viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Our hearts on Japan

I am as shocked as I was when finding out on 9/11 or Tabasco floods first happened.

Japanese people is all about Efforts, Hard Work and respect for others and for nature it self, is like watching your little brother being bashed by a school's bully. I hope that the head counts stays at 30 (so far) and pray for that people and wildlife alike to have the necessary strength needed.

I once had the honor to serve when Tabasco's floodings so this topics get me personally affected. You get to see people's entire lives and patrimony being litteraly washed away and forced to a fresh start.




Photos at TheAtlantic


If you wish to support please contact directly RedCorss of Japan:
http://www.jrc.or.jp or your preferred means of support

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario